The ENMED ENM – 410 Disposable Nonwoven Bouffant Cap offers Adjustable soft thread elastic for comfort fittings, sonic sealing, attractive look, avoids escape of hair, dandruff and micro organisms during process ENM-410 is made from spun bond polymer non-woven fabric, spun lace fabrics as the main raw material. This material is preferred for its light weight. Its gravity is lighter than Hydrophobic PP fibers so it has excellent water repellent and air permeability resulting in providing comfort & dryness resulting in anti bacterial and anti fungal resistance.
Non-sterile bouffant caps intended to be worn by health care personnel during various procedures to protect patient/materials and the operating personnel from transfer of microorganisms, particulates, etc.
Storage and Disposal
- Store in dry, clean conditions in original packaging, away from direct sunlight, sources of high temperature, and solvent vapours
- Store within the temperature range -5°C to +25°C and with relative humidity below 80%
- Expected shelf life is three years from date of manufacture when stored as stated
- Replace garments if damaged, heavily contaminated or in accordance with local work practice or regulations
- Handle and dispose of contaminated garments with care and with applicable regulations